[THIN] Re: WYSE 1200LE

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:27:47 -0400

Full control of the client using Altiris Console(Shadowing, RIPs,
imaging)...can put any OS and additional clients or software on it. 3yr RTF
warranty and support that you can actually call and that responds to your
issues with a real person in a timely manner.  And best of all nonexistence
of a "we are better than the world therfore we don't care about the little
guy" attitude.
JK