[THIN] WI logon screen fails to display

Same problem with some additional information...

Our farm is MPS 3.0 with a separate server in the DMZ with WI and Secure
Gateway 2.0. (SG has all the current windows updates).  About once a
week the secure gateway stops responding to requests through WI and the
WI logon screen fails to display. I'm able to logon to the server
console and it appears everything is fine.  I did a screen shot of all
the started services (when everything was functional) on the SG, then I
compared the services that were started when the problem occurred again.
Everything was the same.  Next I stopped and restarted the Secure
Gateway Service and the WWW Publishing Service.  This resolved the
problem without having to reboot the SG.  Any ideas on why this keeps
occurring and a possible resolution?  thanks,

Cathy Campbell