[THIN] WI 5.1.1 & AAC 4.5

  • From: "Mark Oliver" <Mark.Oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 17:24:28 +1200

Greetings List

I have a win2003 R2 server on which I installed Web Interface 5.1.1
talking to a XenApp5 Farm, works great.

Want to utilize the same VM & install Advanced Access Control 4.5.8 with
the latest Hot fix (4) to talk to an upgraded 4.6 appliance.

AAC seems to install fine however when I run the AMC, the AAC plugin
doesn't start (no errors) & I can't manage the AAC installation at all.

I am guessing as the WI 5.1.1 AMC framework is newish, there's an issue
with the AAC plug-in.

I am loathe to uninstall the WI instance with no visible means of
backing it up & restoring it.

Has anyone come across this recently?

Thanks in advance

Rgds

Mark

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately,
destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose
anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not
designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions
Act 2002.