[THIN] Re: WI 4 and SSO w / and w/out

  • From: "Hutchinson, Alan" <Alan.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:13:02 +0100

Neil,
The documentation for the Java client doesn't (as far as I can see) say
anything about the connection centre in the Configuration UI package. In
fact it seems to indicate that the Connection Centre is one of the key
features of the Java client under seamless support. The implication
being (at least the way I read it) is that if you don't use seamless
windows you don't get the connection centre.

Sort of curious as to why you don't want the connection centre - though
I don't know what it looks like using the Java client.........

Regards,

Alan.