[THIN] Re: WHY

  • From: Anthony_Baldwin@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:53:59 -0400

Chad,

The thing that bothers me about this conversation, besides the CAG being
weird and crappy, which I've come to terms with.  Is that you keep saying
that this worked before the firewall was switched out.

Switching out a firewall *shouldn't* cause you to have to change your CAG
and/or client config.

I wonder if the old firewall had a route map keying on the source address
(since you said the CAG sends the traffic out on int0 with an internal
source address) that sent the Internet bound client traffic coming from
the int0 interface of the CAG back inside.

Tony

"Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/30/2008 05:09 PM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[THIN] Re: WHY

As Steve says ? I?d check your gateways in the first instance ? might be
that the user?s gateway is incorrect / badlyconfigured and its redirecting
traffic incorrectly.