[THIN] Re: WAN Accelerators and WAN Accelerators with CItrix

  • From: "Steve Parr" <SParr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:44:31 -0400

Joe,

Just talked to the network engineer. His list to test is more extensive
than I thought already, and this list may be the order in which he
regards the products at this point. That could be based on quality and
or pricing or best fit. Will ask those questions as well.

Juniper

Riverbed

Citrix (orbital data)

Internap