[THIN] Re: W2K print drivers

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:49:54 -0500

Well I have one client that uses the EVERY driver that comes with win2k. =
It is part of their base image for their Citrix servers. Then they map =
about another 800 driver names via the wtsuprn.inf to these already =
installed drivers.
This works well for them as they tend to stay away from Manufacturer =
drivers unless they absolutely have to and the driver has been through =
some serious testing prior to adding it to the farm.

Ron