[THIN] Re: Visual Studio .NET

  • From: "Tim Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:00:23 -0400

Yes: re-sequence to add a third party control usually.

The other option available when you probably only have one user for
development with the control is that I always add either cmd.exe or
exporere.exe into the package.  Then when something like that comes up you
just make an OSI that points to that command within the package/environment.
Install the control from there and it goes into that user's profile and is
automatically loaded when he/she runs the package.

tim