[THIN] Visio Viewer and Full Version

I need to support both Visio viewer and the full version of Visio
professional.  I would like to install both on the same machine together and
make the viewer the default file handler but as soon as the full version is
launched, it makes itself the default handler.

Looking for thoughts and ideas on techniques some of you are using for
this.  My best thoughts so far are to install the full version into it's own
servers and publish it in from there, or install the viewer and then publish
full version from an isolation environment.  My users run published desktops
with the pnagent providing the icons to the published apps.

Greg