[THIN] Re: Visio Viewer

  • From: "Sean Casey" <casey@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:45:27 -0400

I have installed Visio 2002 Professional with very little problems. My Unix
users were having a problem with retrieving their drawings that were saved
on the Unix side.

But after installing SR1 it resolved that problem...

Direct any questions my way.........

-Sean

Sean P. Casey
System Administrator (NT)
Canadian Microelectronics Corporation
Queen's University, 210A Carruthers Hall
Kingston, Ontario
K7L 3N6

Telephone:  (613) 530-4665
FAX:  (613) 548-8104