[THIN] Re: Visio 2003

  • From: Matt Kosht <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:58:58 -0400

> I've been asked to see if Visio 2003 will run on Citrix.  I thought I
> would post a question quick out here before I spend to much time on it
> to see if any of you have tried or are using it or whatever.
>
> I have one server that I put all the different applications on that
> not all users need.
>
> My setup is Win2K SP3, MFXP FR2.

I run same setup as you.  Works just fine.
This weeks sponsor: Softricity
Attend Camp Virtualization - Softricity Virtualization Web Seminar Series -
Featuring industry experts including Doug Brown, president of DABCC
Consulting.Wednesday, 8/3, 12-1pm EDT: Virtualization in an Always-On, Mobile &
Sometimes Disconnected World.
http://www.softricity.com/news/webinar-reg.asp?eventID=alwayson