From: Rowlandson, John [mailto:John.Rowlandson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 1:03 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Visio 2000 disabled terminal services service..

Today I installed visio 2000 on my test server and it looks to have
disabled the terminal services service.......

I installed the app, rebooted, logged in on the console again ran visio
no problems.

Went back to my desk to start an ICA session to the server and it "was
not accepting connections"

Went back and had a look on the console and founs the servce was set to
disabled. I know this server was working fine via ICA 30 minutes before
visio was installed after I installed sp3.

The only thing out of the ordinary is that I am currently testing w2k
sp3 on this box..

Config - w2k Sp3 , MF Xpe 1.0 FR2 sp2 + mf hotfixes=20

Has anyone ever seen anything wired like this with visio? I had a look
thru the archives but nothing...

I'm stumped...

John