[THIN] Re: Virus infection question?

  • From: Roger Wright <RWright@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:06:34 -0400

Many virus-types spread via mapped network drives, so I would think the risk
to the server is increased significantly if a client connects and
drive-mapping is enabled.  All the more reason to be sure your server is
protected with real-time virus scanning and scheduled system scans.

Roger Wright
Southern Commerce Bank
___

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.