[THIN] Re: Viewing XRay Images via Citrix

  • From: "Stansel, Paul" <Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:04:37 -0400

No, we're running the one from Fuji.  I've run it on both 1.8 and XP, and
there's not much difference that I can see.  It did require Win2K though in
my case or it bombed.  Active Desktop sucks :).  Seriously though, our
radiologists about wet themselves when they saw it.  Our physician's board
loved it so much there was a line a mile long to sign up for the beta test.
I have seen a single user session chew up 100+mb of virtual memory though,
with one as high as 240mb when we were rapidly scrolling through CT scans.

-Paul