[THIN] Re: VMWare and Citrix?

Will it function as a host of a client.

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Murphy [mailto:bem9127@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 10:39 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] VMWare and Citrix?

Can anyone think of a reason why/how you would utilize VMWare in an
existing Citrix environment?

I have a potential customer that is looking for someone to install
VMWare into an existing Citrix server environment.  Although it's
tempting, unless I'm missing something, I cannot think of a reason why I
should do this?

Thanks for your input.
Murphy