[THIN] Re: VMWare and Citrix?

With just a little thinking on this...I think it would be a very bad idea..=
.but...

If you had an application that only ran in a certain environment, say an ol=
d DOS app for example.  You create a VM session on your Citrix server then =
you can run the DOS app in a DOS only session on your Citrix server.  The r=
esources used by VMware however would make it very limiting to the number o=
f users that could connect to the Citrix server.  =

That's my $.02 worth...

Dennis Parker, MCSE, CCA
Senior Systems Analyst
Fiserv EFT
4550 SW Macadam Ave, Ste 100
Portland, Or. 97239
Direct: 503-274-6785
Fax:    503-274-6619
 =

This e-mail is confidential and may well be legally privileged.   If you ha=
ve received it in error, you are on notice of its status.   Please notify u=
s immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system=
.   Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its conte=
nts to any other person.   To do so could violate state and Federal privacy=
 laws.   =

Thank you for your cooperation.   Please contact me if you need assistance.