From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Claus, Brian
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 1:59 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: VMWare ESX

True, 3:1 is sweet....

Wonder why we haven't heard too much about this?  <insert conspiracy theory>

My thinking is that the hardware folks are shaking in their boots...now 1
server can equal 5?  That's awesome...and especially valuable in the Citrix
world.

  _____

Brian Claus, MCP, Network+, A+
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
 <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx