[THIN] Re: VERY Slow Server

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <Roger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 22:43:11 -0600

Where's your data store located? How is the location of the data store
different from this server if compared to the rest? Do you have other
citrix server than are able to communicate with it?

Can you ping the data store server via ip and name from this server?

Roger Riggins, A+ MCSE CCNA CCA
ACES Systems Engineer
* 319-287-3102
* roger@xxxxxxxxxxxx