[THIN] Re: V10 client does not uninstall v9?

  • From: "Mark Schill" <mark.schill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:19:20 -0400

The reason that the version 10 install does not uninstall version 9 is
because version 10 will install with non-admin rights so to get around that
it installs it in a location that a user will be able to write to.

Mark

On 3/22/07, Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Maybe we should define old vs. new logo?  What I am seeing first is the
CITRIX logo (black letters, 2 red dots, light gray gradiated type
background(  Then it changes to the only other logo I ever saw with v9
clients that says Citrix MetaFrame

This is with web client.  Behavior is seen with a clean install of v10, as
well as a v9 install where v10 was installed afterwards. Farm servers are
PS4.0 R02