[THIN] Re: Using the java client with CSG

  • From: "Alexander Danilychev" <teknica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 00:13:15 -0800

NFuse 1.7 and higher directly supports Java client with CSG (1.6x will work
as well). Use NfuseAdmin to select automatic client selection, native client
or Java. Java packages are also selectable. Java client can be packaged with
internal cert authority certificate, so you can use free certs with this
configuration flawlessly (no need to manually distribute the cert or buy
one).

ALEX