[THIN] Users missing from TSadmin

Hello,

Recently I have encountered an interesting issue in TSadmin.  I have received
two calls this week from 2 different users who were connected and working
inside of our published apps, but they were not visible in TSadmin; and we need
to shadow them as they encountered difficulty in using the apps.  I had them
verify that they were connected to a specific server in the farm(used the ICA
icon in systray), and checked/refreshed the server(s) many times but they would
not appear in the list of users.  Both users in question hit multiple servers
in the farm, but were not visible at any time on any server.  They are set up
the exact same way as the other users, to my knowledge ... but I could be
overlooking something.  We use Win2k (SP3) servers with Citrix XPE FR2.

Has anyone ever previously encountered an issue like this?  Any and all
assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kyle
This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software