[THIN] Re: Users installing programs

  • From: "Joel Stolk" <JStolk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 16:58:31 -0500

The locations are:

Computer Settings/Windows Components/Windows Installer/Policy
Setting/Prohibit User Installs
User Settings/Windows Components/Internet Explorer/Browser menus/Disable
Save this program to disk

These come from the out of box ADM templates that come with the GPMC
with SP1 from Microsoft.

If you need the GPMC go to
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=0A6D4C24-8CBD-4
B35-9272-DD3CBFC81887&displaylang=en