[THIN] User's accounts

  • From: dmauri@xxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:35:34 +0100

Hi,

I have some issues about user's accounts when try to login into our farm,
Scenario: W2k Server SP4, MF XP 1 FR2.

They login in their pc at local, and then starts PN and validate using
their users accounts in the Domain (AD).
But, some users, without any reason get their account as locked, and they
puts the password correctly, I know, sure!!

In the eventlog doesn't appears anything about this issue.
Any idea about this?

Thanks.

This Week's Sponsor - ThinPrint .Print Server Engine
Thinprint can help you save money, protect resources,
simplify administration, save time and increase
flexibility by solving all of your printing needs.
http://www.thinprint.com