[THIN] Re: User hangs on logon

  • From: Stephanie Atkinson <miitgal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 16:41:43 -0800 (PST)

One thing we do sometimes is have a user send us screenshots of the printer
name and then the driver name.  In cases where we have this confirmation and
changes need to be made, we make recommendations to the client IT and let them
make the changes since we don't support client workstations.

Maybe that will help~

Stephanie Atkinson

Jason Patten <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: no we are an ASP and thus have no
control over customer desktops at all.  There are times I really wish I could
control a customer desktop

On Dec 18, 2007 9:01 PM, Stephanie Atkinson < miitgal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wow, no way to RDP into the desktop or Desktop Streaming  (or similar tool)?
Different driver or driver versions makes a lot of sense.

Good luck,

Stephanie Atkinson

Jason Patten <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I have no access to the PC itself
so I am not entirely sure if thats the actual issue or not

On Dec 18, 2007 11:58 AM, Jason Patten < jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
well same client, Im guessing driver editions are different.

On Dec 18, 2007 11:52 AM, Nick Smith <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
   Different client on each PC?