[THIN] Re: User Count (DL360)

  • From: Rob Slayden <rslayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 11:03:38 -0700

Really depends upon the apps being hosted and the user app usage. I've seen
120 users per server on my DL360s but that is hosting a single app, Internet
Explorer, and enabling Acrobat Reader to launch for PDFs. Two additional
DL360s hosting Office users are about the same range you specified: 45-50
-ish.

I want to do a stress test on my DL360s to see how many more users the G4
models handle over the G3 models but I haven't had time.

rob