[THIN] Re: Upgrading to XENApp 5.0

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 14:02:17 -0500

yes, always upgrade the license server first.  You can now download the
license server from their website.  The version is even newer now than what
is on the 5.0 CD.

I recommend making a new license server and make sure your old servers can
connect to it then transition.  if you can't do that, make sure you have a
good plan in case things go south.

Greg