[THIN] Re: Upgrading to SG 4.0

  • From: "Cathy Campbell" <Cathy.Campbell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:52:31 -0700

In the SG configuration, I tried to adding another STA using this dialog
box.  Is this the location that I point to my PS 4.0 server?

I tried adding it through here and was unsuccessful.  I input the FQDN,
and the path of c:\program files\citrix\system32 (default location of
the ctxsta.dll) but it was unable to contact the STA.  The "older" STAs
path was /Scripts/CtxSTA.dll.