[THIN] Upgrading Outlook

  • From: "PETERSON, DAVID" <DPETERSO@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 08:50:13 -0500

What is the best way to upgrade Outlook 2000 to 2003 on a 2000 box with
MPS 3? We are not yet upgrading the rest of office, just Outlook. I'm
especially thinkong about the scripts that setup the profile.

Thanks

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission from the law firm of Dinsmore & Shohl
may constitute an attorney-client communication that is privileged at law.  It
is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons.
If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete
it from your system without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail,
so that our address record can be corrected.