[THIN] Re: Upgrading Citrix MF 1.8

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:55:56 -0700

The items you need are as follows:

Metaframe 1.x SERVER MIGRATION TO Metaframe XPs 1.0 w/(15) USER STARTER
SYSTEM =20
Includes Subscription Advantage for one year=20
Citrix part# EW22XP51015    $ 2475.00

                =09
XPs 5 USER CONNECTION PACK=20
Includes Subscription Advantage

Citrix part# EW24CLS0005        $1,450.00 =09

Any authorized Citrix reseller can provide these to you.

Regards,

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453