[THIN] Re: Upgrading Citrix MF 1.8

  • From: "Claudio Rodrigues" <crodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:21:13 -0500

Exactly. :-)
Printing worked since day 1 with Windows 2000 and as Jim pointed out, if
your problem is printing only (if you need more than the out of the box
stuff) 3rd party utilities will address that at much less than Citrix.
Also the Citrix UPD is terrible when compared to Screwdrivers or
ThinPrint for example. :-)
Save your money...