[THIN] Re: Unpublishing all apps from a server at one time

If running a load balancer - take it out of the rotation.

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Kevin Phillips
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 2:53 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Unpublishing all apps from a server at one time

Each server on our farm (20) has almost thirty published apps on each one.
When we need to take a server or two out of production, it is a big pain
going to properties for each app, and deselecting the servers through the
CMC. Does anyone know a way to unpublished all apps for a server at one
time? Thanks!

Kevin Phillips
Web Services Administrator
Creative Solutions