[THIN] Unpublishing all apps from a server at one time

  • From: Kevin Phillips <KPhillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 14:52:31 -0400

Each server on our farm (20) has almost thirty published apps on each one.
When we need to take a server or two out of production, it is a big pain
going to properties for each app, and deselecting the servers through the
CMC. Does anyone know a way to unpublished all apps for a server at one
time? Thanks!
Kevin Phillips
Web Services Administrator
Creative Solutions
(800) 968-0600

This Week's Sponsor - Appsense Technologies
New! AppSense Optimizer is a new product from AppSense
designed to increase the user capacity of your servers.