[THIN] Unpublishing all apps from a server at one time

Each server on our farm (20) has almost thirty published apps on each one.
When we need to take a server or two out of production, it is a big pain
going to properties for each app, and deselecting the servers through the
CMC. Does anyone know a way to unpublished all apps for a server at one
time? Thanks!

Kevin Phillips
Web Services Administrator
Creative Solutions