[THIN] Re: Unlicenced Server

  • From: "Callahan, Michael" <MichaelCallahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 22:24:23 -0500

Scott,

Go into Citrix Connection Configuration and take a look at your ica-tcp
connection.  Does it look funny (does the icon look different from the
rdp-tcp)?  If your ica-tcp connection config is hosed it will show an icon
that looks "disconnected".

If that is the case, go to a working server and export the
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal
Server\WinStations\ICA-tcp key to a .reg file.  Merge it on the affected
server and reboot.

Michael