[THIN] Re: Uninstll version 11 client

  • From: Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 08:56:53 -0400

I was looking at that article and will give it a try.   I have to get back
in touch with one of the 2 customers that are experiencing this.  I used the
ReVO uninstaller on one yesterday and it seemed to work, but he is having
some other PC Issues.  Under Internet explorer it continually reloads the
page over and over again.  With Firefox it tris to download an ASPX file not
the ICA..  so He is having some other issues that we are looking into.  I
will try the command line with the other customer.