[THIN] Re: Unfriendliness of theThin website

  • From: "Tyler Kinchen" <tyler.kinchen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:35:31 -0500

        I don't mind any of the ads on the thin.  The site has been a great =
resource for me over the years and anything that helps allay your costs =
is fine by me.  I just wanted to find out if you knew about that part of =
the ad and what it did.  Thanks for the info.

Regards,

Tyler Kinchen
tkinchen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client