[THIN] Re: Unable to kill hung process

  • From: "Timothy Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:49:58 -0500

Second question first:  If it isn't showing up in the CMC then most likely
it isn't related to an ICA session -- as in console user or maybe even rdp
user.

I would suspect your inability to kill it with those tools would mean that
you were not logged in with admin authority.

PS:  It is unfortunate that the OS allows this to happen at all.  But then
if Microsoft fixed this I might not sell as much of my product!

Regards,

Tim Mangan
Founder, TMurgent Technologies