[THIN] Re: Unable to Resolve Application Set Name

  • From: <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 13:58:13 -0400

You can set it up for pass through authentication and it won't prompt
you for the password.  You should be able to copy the vl and idx files
into your mandatory profile then.  Just have to remember in the future
if you upgrade the client on you Citrix servers you need to redo the vl
and idx files.

Chris