[THIN] Re: Unable to Resolve Application Set Name

  • From: Anthony_Baldwin@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:24:56 -0400

Bob,

What happens if you try to run the command line directly on one of your
clients?

Tony

"Bob Coffman - Info From Data Corp." <bcoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/12/2007 10:17 AM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[THIN] Unable to Resolve Application Set Name

 So I set up an Application Set, set up PN settings, set up application
set
settings (including Passthrough authentication) and copied pn.ini,
appsrv.ini, and wfclient.ini to my test user's mandatory profile under
\Application Data\ICAClient.

When I publish PN.exe for my test user, it connects, launches PN, and
opens
up the pre-configured application set and I can then proceed to launch
applications in it.

However, when I try to publish something like:

"C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\pn.exe" /PN:"Yummy Applications"
/APP:"Killer App" I get:

"Unable to resolve application set name."

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

- Bob Coffman

SBC SITES ONLY GOOGLE SEARCH: http://www.F1U.com