[THIN] Re: UltiPro problems.

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'M'" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:06:16 -0700

I think this does point to an application problem.

This is installed on a Windows 2000 Server running SP2 and SRP1SP2.
It has MDAC 2.71 RTM2 installed.  It works just fine on a Windows NT
4 TSE running SP6.  I don't think that this problem is related to
MDAC, as the app will work with a local Admin or Power User.  It uses
ODBC and BDE to connect.  Not only is there a SQL database, but there
is a server install for this app.  The Client appears to attach to
the SQL database, but also interacts with the server install.

I will try UltiPro again tomorrow.

If anyone else has any other suggestions, that would be helpful.

M,  if you want a copy of it, I can send it to you.  Let me know.

Thanks,

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406