[THIN] Re: USRLOGON.CMD

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <Roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:47:23 -0500

I have seen this a couple of times. (userlogon not running) If they have
rights to it and can run it manually the question then becomes have you
edited the USERSHELLFOLDERS in the registry manually?

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
Microsoft MVP - Windows Server

RapidApp, Chicago
Mobile 815 325-7618
Office 312 372-7188
e-mail roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx

From: Turman, David C. <david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:44:54 -0600
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

            Still no good. This USED to work, just the call. And it is
at the top of
            USRLOGON.CMD. I can still run the .CMD file manually, but
USRLOGON
            won't kick it off. And I KNOW I am running USRLOGON.CMD. It
won't
            even kick off the .cmd if I run usrlogon.cmd manually!