From: Lutz, Ken [mailto:KLUTZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 12 November 2003 23:54
To: Thin - List (thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: [THIN] USB flash card readers

Hello.  I am hoping that this list can help me.  I have a need to use a USB
flash card reader via a Wyse 1200LE WinTerm device.  My Citrix farm consists
of 4 Windows 2000 SP3 servers, running MetaFrame XPe FR2/SP2.  The Wyse
1200LE has a USB port.  What do I need to do to get the Wyse device and
Citrix to recognize the USB flash reader?

Thanks in advance for all the help!
Ken Lutz
Senior Systems Administrator
Information Systems Department