[THIN] Re: USB Protection

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 11:13:00 -0000

Andrew,

I was thinking the same that Appsence wasn't what I am looking for, it
is more to complete the function of Safend from users on thin terminals.
Do you thing the best way is to place the safe end client on the thin
terminal and forget about putting it on the XenApp server. I see your
thinking here now that you have said it. I will look into this as it may
save me a lot of time and it would keep all clients using the same
method.

Have you seen a product similar to Safend that works solely on XenApp.