[THIN] URGENT: Citrix Licensing Lockout

  • From: Christopher Wilson <christofire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 08:58:50 -0600

Hi, List.

I would appreciate your help with an unfamiliar and urgent problem.
When connecting to my Citrix farm, users receive the message "The
system has reached its licensed logon limit. Please try again later".
And then "You do not have access to logon to this session."

Can't get into the CMC "the datastore for this farm is temporarily
unavailable".  From the console of a server in the farm, dscheck comes
back clean.  Qfarm /load returns a list of mostly zeros, with the
local server listed toward the bottom along with some random
characters (happy face, the artist-formerly-known-as-prince, etc.)

Any shortcuts you recommend in trouble shooting this?

Thanks,
CW
http://www.seamlessplanet.com