[THIN] UPHCLEAN beta 2.0

  • From: "Holley, Mark" <Holley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:59:40 -0400

Guys,

I now have this and I read that it solves a few
problems....however....it is a beta. Are any of you using this in
production? I hear it can potentially crash a server....

It is kinda a toss up deciding whether you want to deal with Hanging
profiles or with a crash....Does this really crash? If so how often have
you seen it?

Mark