[THIN] UPD error message

  • From: "msemon@xxxxxxx" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:53:53 -0400

Getting a strange error when I try to send a test page to a user's print in
the server's
print folder. I get an error message which says

The Citrix Universal Print Driver is not installed on this computer. Some
printer properties will not be accessible unless you installed the printer
driver. Do you want to install the printer driver now.

I look under installed drivers and the Universal Print Driver is installed.
Only happening to one of my servers. I have read their may an issue with
Mcafee version
8.0 on the server. We are running 8.5. The fix according to CTX106698 is to
install
client version 8.1. Anyone seen this issue?

Mike