[THIN] UNattended install of Win2k and MF

  • From: Mike Hiester <mmhiester@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:54:23 -0800 (PST)

I need to create a unattended install that is portable
to multiple sites. I need it to prompt for Server
name, IP, Farm name,credentials, etc.. I realize that
all this can go in the answer file or the udf. I need
something that can be put in place and any one can use
to create a new server or farm without alot of
experience. I have most it it, just looking to see if
anyone has the batch or a script that has the prompts
setup. I geatly appreciate any help!!!

Do you Yahoo!?
This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
triCerat introduces RegSet. Registry