[THIN] Re: UNC Blocking with external access only

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 11:32:38 +0100

I thought AAC would allow you to do clever checks on the endpoint - I didn't
realise it'd be able to modify functionality within an individual published
application?

The way I was thinking of would be to redirect your users to different
citrix servers based on their source location. The sensitive users would be
directed to servers with an lmhosts file that 'blocked' the UNC by
overriding the source name's IP resolution.

messy mind.

  _____