[THIN] Thin Website

  • From: "Craig M. Luchtefeld" <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 13:27:46 -0600

Hi all,

Im putting together a new website, thinisin.org, and would like some input,
possibly on stuff the community would like to see.  I think its great the
atmosphere that the thin list group has and I'd like to see some of that
reflected on the web site.  My purpose in putting together the website is to
collectively place together content that the community wants/needs.  The
site is run off of PHP-Nuke, which is a community based / news portal,
somewhat like slashdot, which Im sure some of you are familar with.

Is there anything that you guys would like to see put together on a website
that maybe isnt offered now, or things you'd like to see aggregrated?  My
intent is not to take away from anything any of the current thin /server
based computing websites, just to add.

The site is very limited in what it offers right now, as Ive only just put
it together, but you can get an idea of the things that can be presented
just from some of the links.  If anyone wants to help contribute to the site
in any way (news submissions, contennt additions, product reviews, web
design, etc), please let me know.

Even if you think that there's no more need for another thin /server based
computing website, please let me know.  If the community has no interest in
seeing another website, then I wont really need to dedicate a lot of time to
this.

I can be contacted off the list at craig@xxxxxxxxxxxx or craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Again, Im really only looking to add to the community, and would like
some input/help on ways that it can be achieved.

Thank you,

Craig M. Luchtefeld