[THIN] Re: Thin Print vs UPD

  • From: "Jan Broucinek" <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:49:41 -0400

The UPD does work with at least some GDI printers. I have a site
running it on an HP LaserJet 1000. It is working great. It produces
ungodly large spool files, but as all is local at this location, that
is not a problem.

Jan Broucinek, System Manager
Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Inc.
(727) 536-5900 voice