From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of jc lamb
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 11:00 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Thin Print vs UPD

unfortunately, that still leaves printer drivers on the server.
I hope to find a universal print driver that loads a single driver on
the
server - but no client software. dreamer I know - but wouldn't it be
nice!?!?!

as an asp we have zero control over the client end and have run into
"elevated privileges" requirements with every universal driver solution
out
there (except for UPDI & UPDII, which suck, imho)

----- Original Message -----=20